This article guides you to create a new location of OAuth credentials and redirect URL for third-party integrations. Also, you are provided the knowledge of how to identify the available API resources which are necessary for the intergration as well.
- Give permission for intergration: Go to the system/integration screen, looking for the related integration and authorize.
- Verify and establish login: When getting the notification, accept the access requested. If you are redirected to a third-party, create a new account or log in to that system with your available account. After registration, please return to the integration page.
- Receive confirmation of authorized intergration: The system sends you the notification which the intergration has been successfully authorized. After that, you are no longer need to make calls to access or requests tokens.
To Add a New Intergration
- Open the Admin homepage. Then tap System on the sidebar. Next, under Extensions, choose intergration.
- Complete the following intergration Information
a. Fill in the Name of the intergration and the Email address.
b. In Call Back URL field, enter the address where OAuth registration information can be sent when using OAuth for token exchange. For recommendation, we think using https:// will be the most suitable one.
c. In Identity Link URL, enter the link used to redirect the users to a third party account with these Magento 2 intergration references.
3. In the board on the left, choose API. Next, do the following:
a. In Resource Access field, choose one of the two options: All or Custom.
b. Mark the checkbox of each custom access resource which is needed.
4. When complete, click on Save button to finish.
To Change The API Guest Access Security Setting
In Magento 2 default, an anonymous guest is not allowed to access to CMS, catalog and other store resources. In order to change the default setting, do the following:
- Open the Admin Homepage. Then, on the sidebar, click on Stores symbol. Next, under Settings, choose Configuration.
- In the board on the left under Services, click on Magento Web API.
- Expand the Web API Security Setting section.
- In Allow Anonymous Guest Access, choose “Yes”.
- When complete, tap Save Config button to finish.
If you find it helpful for you, please Like, Share and Subscribe to keep updating for our next blogs!