What is Single Store Mode in Magento 2?
Single store mode in Magento 2 is the store mode that you can disable all store view options and scope indicators. If you add more store views, the single store mode is overridden. By turning off all the store view options and scope indicators, you can rearrange the display when there is only a single store and store view in your Magento 2 installation. Every screenshots in this article were taken while we disabled the Single Store Mode to display the scope indicator for every settings.You can override the Single Store Mode, if you add more store views later. The Single Store Mode makes store administrator’s work easier and more simple.
In this article, we will show you how to set single store mode in Magento 2 admin.
Tutorial on set Single Store Mode in Magento 2
To set single store mode in Magento 2, follow these steps:
- On the Admin sidebar, click Stores. Under Settings tap, click Configuration.
- Under the General tab, scroll down to the bottom and open Single Store option.
- Change Single Store Mode to “Yes”.
- Click Save Config
- Follow these step if you need to flush cache:
- In the system notification on the top of the page, click Cache Management link.
- Click the Page Cache checkbox
- Set Action to Refresh and click Submit.
Above is a guide to Single Store Mode and tutorial on set Single Store Mode in Magento 2. We hope that you can get some useful information about Single Store Mode in Magento 2 from this article. If you have some question, feel free to leave a comment. Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe Magestandard for more useful tutorial article.